Psy. Naveed Sultan Awan, Presenting Prevalence of suicidal thoughts and attempts in young people in Kheyber Pakhtun Khuwa, Egmond Aan Zee, Holland (Netherlands) Jully 2018.
Mr. Naveed Sultan Awan
Founder of Happy Life Psychological Services.
Founder of Association for Pakistani Psychologists
BS (Hons) I/O Psychology,
M.Phil Applied Psychology,
PMDCP (Post Magistral Diploma in Clinical Psyhcology)
Member of American Psychological Association since 2012
Certified Mental Health Practitioner in following Psychological Topics form Holland.
1. Mental Health policy & Implimentation
2. Advocacy and Mental Health
3. Mental health Assessment & emergency program planning
4. Community work & MH
5. Training of Trainers
6. Group Intervention (Group Theapies)
7. Counseling trauma symptoms
8. Sexual Violence & MH support
9. HIV/TB counseling and patient education
10. Motivation enhancing communication
11. Psychiatry (Basic Medication)
12. Working with Children
13. Clinical Supervision of Psychologists
14. Psychological First Aid
15. Trauma Buster Technique
16. Therapist Self Care
17. Child Sexual Abuse
18. Gender Based Violence
19. Help Line Counseling
20. Pursuing Career in Industrial Psychology
21. Paliative Care, Greif & Trauma Counseling
22. Sharing Bad News in Medical Setting.
23: Mindfulness & Meditation
24: Child Issues and Role of Teachers
I'm working since 2011 in the field of Psychology. Currently serving as Psychological consultant in different orgnizations of Pakistan e.g., Health Department, Embassies, UNHCR, INGOs and commercial banks in Pakistan. During my career I used to deal following cases.
Identifying psychological, emotional or behavioral issues. Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral disorders. Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes. Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment. Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions, conducting researches & Trainings for different sectors.
Research, Publication & Public Debuts:
1: Unemployment as a factor of Suicidal Ideation in Hazar Division. IJMRA 2013
2: Psychological impact of Kasur Child Sexual Abuse Incident at ATV 2015
3: Youth and excessive use of social medica Voice of America 2018
4: Mental Health Situation and Service availbilty in Pakistan 2018 (Holland)
5: Impact of Islamic extremist and conflicts on Education in Bajur Agency, Pakistan 2016